thoughts and feelings (:
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
just wanted to blog. yeahs.
today had computing, and had Peiying, Afiq, and Beberd as my teamates. =D
good team i guess. hehe ^^
managed to do our codings well, as it was relatively easy.
anyways, here's a song that i wanna share.
Sylvester - There With You(:
All this time while you're with me
I've been in the dark
Didn't think for the life of me
You won't do me wrong.
We had it all but you chose not to know
You always knew my heart was wrong
Now we know that i'm not who you want
I should let you go.[Chorus]
I love you with your disguise
Its proven that love is blind
There are no answers i find
To stop the tears from my eyesNow everything looks black and white
You've taken away clear blue skies
Though it is time to go
I know my heart has always been
And will be there with you.All this time while i'm true to you
You turned and looked away
There just wasn't any sign that says
you're just passing through.I close my eyes to forget our times
I can't be stranger from your eyes
The fear of ever losing you
Has finally come true[Chorus]
I love you with your disguise
Its proven that love is blind
There are no answers i find
To stop the tears from my eyesNow everything looks black and white
You've taken away clear blue skies
Though it is time to go
I know my heart has always been
And will be there with you[Repeat Chorus]
I know my heart has always been
And will be there... with you (:alright, i typed out the lyrics. no copy and paste. hahas... words in bold are those that somehow signify how i feel. (:
i guess that starting from Friday, i will be constantly updating my blog. every 2 days once i guess.
P.S - i've fulfilled my promises. glad i didn't let you down (:
though i know i must let you go, i just cant seem to do it.
Labels: this i promise you