sick
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
today had Cognitive.
ooh yeah. first time i found the lesson interesting, because it has nothing to do with science!!
hahas.
my team's presentation was a skit, and we all worked really well to make sure it went according to plan.
the joy on everyone's face was there.
and we all felt the sense of satisfaction.
thanks Kenny, Ameerul, and Sylvia! :)
after school, met Willie at W1. ate western food as i was uber hungry.
bought a necklace too. haha. it was cheaper as compared to 77th street. exact same design summore! lucky i didn't buy it last time at 77th street.
anyways. i really am sick le.
flu, cough and sore throat.
sigh. feel so xin ku.
almost wanna die le... bleah.. =/
anyways, just helped Anny and Jerome with their RJ question.
Jerome's RJ question is interesting la..
"The more I study, the more I know. The more I know, the more I forget. The more I forget, the less I know." Do you agree? Why?
its like so cool can? haha... and i found it to be easy.
wish i had such questions for my RJ. :)
then everyday i do RJ wun so stress le.. haha.
shall blog again.
do my stuff first, later got zak! xD
Labels: Reflection Journal