Boys Over Flowers
Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I've finally finished watching Boys Over Flowers. This is probably the best Korean drama I've ever watched. The ending was good. Even though Ji Hoo and Jan Di didn't end up together, at least Jun Pyo and Jan Di were together. :) Not like some shows which have pathetic endings whereby no one ends up together and everything is in a total mess. >.<
Ga Eul and Yi Jung ended up together too! This is cool man. Ga Eul has a really sweet look, and I think that it matches well with Yi Jung's sweet smile! hahas.
As for Woo Bin, i think as the drama proceeds, he gets better and better. His American hip hop slang is pretty cute. hahas. One memorable part was when Jun Pyo was at the hospital. "Hey yo my bro!". i LOL-ed hard at this part. :)
Last but not least, my favourite character, Yoon Ji Hoo! Ahh! Even as a guy i can't help but feel that he is super sweet and gentle. His delicate features matches his role 100%, and the things he does for Jan Di are 100% SWEET! :) His sentimental nature is something to commend upon too. haha.
What's more, I've got all the songs in the OST! :) The songs are really nice, and I never knew Korean songs could be this nice, though previously I've listened to a few Korean songs before, but the ones in BOF are currently my favourite. hahas. Probably I will try and find English translations for certain songs and post them here. :)
stay tuned~! :)
Labels: Boys Over Flowers