Happy 4 Months Anniversary
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Happy 4th month anniversary dear!
Today dear came over to my place with some KFC, which she exchanged using the Singtel prepaid cards I gave her last night.
After that we went to The Cathay at Plaza Sing there to catch Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince. But before that, we went to queue up to buy drinks. It is peak hour, yet only 1 person serving, rendering the queue to be very long. Soon, about 5mins later, another guy came, and i said "Finally!". The guy smiled at me, and i looked at him and said : "Funny ah?". LOL! Ok, i seriously swear I didn't mean to guai lan with him. Hahas. I feel pretty bad. :p
Anyway, the show's very nice, with excellent graphics and motion effect. However, they cut short the story by alot of parts as compared to the actual storybook. However, the movie's still 2.5 hours! Imagine if they never cut short... 4 hours?! Overall, it is really a good show, and I feel like reading the book all over again! Hahas.
Aftermath, we went to have our dinner, and I wanted to go play KoF later at the arcade. So after dinner, dear wanted to buy Bubble tea. So we went to SweetTalk. A China fella there. See liao also sian. She saw us waiting, and she shouted (in Chinese) : "Want Red Tea, Green Tea, or Milk Tea?" I didn't like her tone, so I said pretty loudly (in Chinese too) : "I want Bubble Tea." She jitau got stunned for a moment. After that, she said want pearls anot? Dear told her dunwan, change to jelly. Then later when she was collecting money, she collected 40cents more, and said cause add jelly 40cents. Then I said (in Chinese once again) : "In that case you might as well have given me the pearls as well?" And that stupid fella just kept quiet. Seriously felt like throwing the whole cup of bubble tea at her right then!
Anyway, played about 3 rounds of KoF after that. And yes! I've remembered how to use back Iori already! Haha! Will still continue to practise more. Hehe. Manage to nearly do the combo again, but failed by abit once more. Sigh... :( Played for some time, then decided to send dear home, and came back. Here I am blogging. Hahas.
Alrights, shall end here. Stay tuned people! Goodnights! :)
Labels: 4 month anniversary