Kovan Superstar
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Today Willie told me he was going to Kovan. Hence I decided to go over and meet him. Turns out he was with his family and his cousin from Malaysia. His sister, Karen , enrolled in the Kovan Superstar, a singing competition.
Met him there, and we stayed there and walked when we got bored. His sister's singing really power! The voice can go till super imba high pitch.. Haha... And yes, she won the first place. Champion! :) Congrats~!
After that, was dinner time le. Followed Willie's family to Taman Jurong there for dinner. Haha.. I told Willie : "Eh, after one big round, I'm once again at Taman." Lol..
After that, met Jianyi, and we went to SuperBowl. Willie's cousin, Wen Bing, also dam funny de la. He quite joker de. And and and... His Malaysian accent really very heavy. Ok, I know this is stupid, because he is from Malaysia. >.<
So while walking about, and at SuperBowl, we were looking around and making some private comments. Haha... Overall, Wen Bing's a nice guy, and hope I can see him soon the next time he comes.
Anyway, went back to Maple the last 2 days. And somehow I can feel the interest coming back to me, at least when I log in, I do not feel like logging off immediately. Haha. Is this a good sign? Remains to be seen bahs...
Shall end here. Nights! :)
Labels: Kovan Superstar