Mini class outing
Monday, July 20, 2009
Java UT2 today, and it really sucks dam bad. No point mentioning it. Guess I've probably screwed it up badly. But, who cares? Haha!
After school, went out with some of my classmates, to celebrate Valery's birthday. :) Supposed to be a class outing, but ended up only 6 of us were present - Me, Yanping, Valery, Ziyang, Kenneth, Richie. :( So sad.
Dinner at Shokudo Restaurant at Heeren, it is somewhat similar to Marche's at Vivo. :) just that it is Japanese. (:
After that we went for a drinking session, as well as a chit chat session to talk about our class's "current affairs". So yeah.. Went to Hard Rock Cafe at Tanglin i think... Then chatted and puffed.. Richie and Kenneth really dam funny... Hahas... Overall i think my classmates are really nice people, probably except for a handful. But well, nobody's perfect, everyone will definitely have their shortcomings.
Don't know why, out of the blue, Yanping asked me something, and we had a small discussion on it. Sigh... I'm really at a loss as to what to do. Strong exterior, does it gurantee a strong interior too? Definitely not...
I'm still thinking hard... I wish I could get a clear path of what i am supposed to do...
I love you.
Labels: mini outing with classmates