Holiday le!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Long time no post already. This blog seems to be so dusty. *clean clean!* Right, now it looks so much more cleaner. *grins*. :D
Yes, as the title speaks, it is the holidays already! UTs are over, day to day problems are over, and the worse thing that is over.... Is times with my dear W65K classmates. :(
5 solid weeks of holidays. And I have no idea what to do except to rot at home. Hmm... Play Maple and chiong my Quest Specialist? o.O Lol. Shall see about that. Anyway, let me recap what happened since last week bahs.
Tuesday. Had the final lesson of Java. Stayed back in school after that to further study with some of my classmates, namely Weiting, Kenneth, Ziyang, Valery and Richie. Stayed back in school till about 10.50pm before we left.
Wednesday. Java UT was at 2pm. But met some of my friends earlier instead, which was normal school time, about 9.30am, to further study for the Java UT. But of course, in between we had some game breaks. :D So yeah, Java UT was alright, probably can scrape a pass. After UT, studied with Weiting and Ziyang for the next UT on Thursday, which was Data Communications. Studied at the library, and Ziyang taught us Subnetting, and I finally understood what the heck it was. -_-" Took Weiting and I a long time to understand it. =/ Went home at about 10pm.
Thursday. Data Communications UT at 8.30am! Omg, had to wake up so early. Really had to drag myself up. For the UT, Subnetting did not come out at all! i repeat, DID NOT come out at all! :( Wasted so much time the previous day studying it. But thanks still Ziyang, appreciate it. :) Decided to stay back after school again, and this time, to study IT Security. But actually, we did not really study. :O Played games for quite some time, and we only got started at night. Hahas. Covered quite a few problems, and we decided to meet up again earlier the next day, this time to get things really done. :)
Friday. Met my friends at 12pm, and studied IT Security together. Manage to cover the more important things. UT was at 4.30pm, and yes. I think i can scrape a pass too. Hehes. =D After IT Security UT, we decided to just relax as the next UT would be on Tuesday. So we just gamed and had fun, deciding to meet up on Saturday and Monday to study.
Saturday. Supposed to meet at AMK at 12, but some people were late. Had lunch, and decided to go library to study. Turns out library was packed, and we just had to sit at 1 place. Everyone's battery was dying, and so... We decided to not study, as Valery and Richie had to go off soon. -_-" End up, Kenneth, Ziyang, Weiting and I went to Ziyang's house to DotA. -.-" Weiting was studying while we 3 were playing, and just i just taught Weiting those that she didn't understand. Weiting left earlier, while Kenneth and i left at about 10+pm.
Sunday. Met dear and XY in the later part of the day. Had steamboat together at Bugis. The food was quite alright. Aftermath went to watch "Where Got Ghost?". Haha. I think it is quite alright, didn't turn out to be as bad as the ratings suggested, nor as bad as Soi Ku had told me.
Monday. Met my friends in school at 12pm to teach them Database. This time round, we really studied. I was the "facilitator", and they were my "students". Haha. So yeah, taught them till it was almost 6pm, before i had to go. Now i know a facilitator isnt easy. Haha. But well, who cares? It's not my dream job. :p
Tuesday, which is today. Database UT in the early morning at 8.30am. UT was difficult, but pretty manageable, probably cus I did study abit. But was still confusing. Sighs. Haha. After UT, CELEBRATION AHH! Kenneth, Ziyang and I decided to stay in an empty class and play games. Weiting was with us, but she left at about 6.30pm. We stayed all the way till abt 9.45pm? Haha.
Now that its my holidays, I think i really need to catch up on some sleep. Been mugging hard the past week. I dun recall studying so hard for my O Levels last time. And yet I'm studying so hard for my UT... Ironic, ain it? Oh well. Hahas.
I shall blog again. Sorry and THANKS to those who have read this super duper long post. (:
Goodnights~!
Labels: W65K