Partial for the day!
Thursday, August 06, 2009
Long time it has been since I last updated. Probably been weeks! Haha. Well, to make excuses for myself, I was busy. But the fact is, I was lazy. Haha.
Anyway, today was IT Security. That nerdy Smurf relief faci took over our class. That idiotic Indian faci probably din dare to face me after the ticking off i gave her last week.
So yeap! Partial! Went with Willie and Teckwin to Bukit Batok West Mall to meet Weeboon. He managed to get for us Maximum Tune Rename Cards at a cheap price. Hehe. These rename cards are so worth it. 820HP, Racing Meter, Dress Up full. What more can you ask for?! Hahas. After that we went to Jurong Point, and played many rounds of Maximum Tune. Played alot on Osaka, and Im getting used to the map le. I will slowly play more with my RX-8. :) Challenged some people, and played among ourselves, and it was really fun. Hehe.
After that, Weeboon, Willie and I decided to go Arena Country Club to play billiard. Haha. Long time no play le, was fun. I had to punch both rounds, but overall i didn't really pay much, at most $1 more as compared to if we had averaged the price. This is because only the winner for the round didn't need to pay, and both losers has to pay.
Had dinner after that, and I wanted to go home le. But Willie ask me to go Lake Park slack awhile, so I agreed. At Lake Park, he keep asking me to spar with him. At first, I declined. But he kept asking me, so i reluctantly agreed. Then he give me 1 punch at my side, and I immediately felt the pain. And he told me he hit lightly only. After that punch, I told him I don't want to play le. Then he taught me some other moves. Learnt quite a few tips from him today. So I guess it was worth it? Hahas.
Trained home after that, and now Im here blogging. Seriously tired right now, and I can still feel the pain from his punch! Hope it goes off tomorrow. Shall end here bahs.
Nights all~!
Labels: sparring session