Happy birthday bro!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Happy Birthday Bro!
Today is bro's brithday. He went out to celebrate with his gf in the afternoon, then at night we had dinner together with Soi Ku. Went to Hachi Tei for dinner. I brought dear along as she hadn't been there before. Food was superb, as usual! Hehe. Especially the salmon fin. Imba! Hahas. Really delicious to the max. No words to describe it. Hahas.
Let me recap about yesterday too.
Went to Jurong to find Willie. Chatted about some things, then Wee Boon came to meet us and we went to Arena there to play pool. After pooling, we went to JP to walk walk. After that, went to the nearby basketball court.
At first I didn't want to play de, cause I didn't wanna sweat, as I had to take the train home later. But they dragged me to play, and no choice, played abt 3 matches. Many pros there. And finally, i managed to see the legend Willie had always told me about, Jeffrey.
But guess cause of his broken leg, he deproved alot, and is quite different from what Willie had told me about him. But nonetheless, he is still very good! Hahas.
Suddenly i feel the desire to play back basketball again. Hehe. I guess I will play it when i have time. I will strive to be better in my basketball!
Shall end here bahs. Nights!
Labels: basketball