After 1 week in school...
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Yes, it has been 1 week in school, and school starts again tomorrow, after my long weekend. Yes, long weekend, because my 4 day week school is now Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, instead of being Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Friday. Guess I prefer the old timetable alot more, because its 2 days study 1 day off, 2 days study and 2 more days off. :)
Modules are getting tough, and yes, I mean seriously tough. Especially Web Application Development. W.A.D - everything to me is... "wad?"... And also System Analysis and Design. S.A.D - everytime I know its Thursday and I have that module I become "sad". Dots.
But overall, my classmates seem to be pretty ok people, though I havent really hanged out much with them. Mostly with Willie and my W65K peeps, who are definitely a nicer bunch of people.
Shall end here bah. Thoughts of school tomorrow coming to my head, and yes, I'm feeling very turned off, especially because my day today was wasted doing nothing.
Labels: 1 week in new class