Liverpool 2 - 0 Manchester United
Monday, October 26, 2009
Went out with Willie today. Wanted to go Bishan de, but we met at City Hall, and we ended up at Marina Square all the way. Weeboon was with us, and we just slacked around at the arcade.
At about 7pm+, Evelyn called Willie to ask him go Kbox, as their friend had extended 1 hour free for them. So we went there, but we didn't sing. Willie and I both felt the same way, and we didn't sing, because we didn't feel good. Others are paying, and yet we sing. Hahas. Bad bad. xD Saw who was Bi Nuan today, and yes, she is quite pretty. Now I understand why Willie told me so many guys trying to xian her. Hahas. Left Marina Square at about 9.45pm, because I was rushing to meet Ivan and Wenyuan for the big match - Liverpool vs Manchester United!
And yes! Liverpool won!!! :) Told Ivan that day that Liverpool will win, and he told me impossible, and told me to go bet on Liverpool since I support Liverpool so much. But I didn't, and I could have won $15 if I did. Hahas, but no matter.
Kinda happy that Liverpool won. And once again, it was Fernando Torres who saves the day! Torres was the one who broke the deadlock at 65'! and at 90' + 6', Ngog scored another one to double Liverpool's lead. Hahas.
Fernando Torres for the win! :)
And one last thing to add on, my PP report has been accepted! Yipeeee~! :) Happy happy. :)
Labels: Liverpool