November Resolutions
Monday, November 02, 2009
Let me recap over the past few days bah before I say my resolutions for this month. :)
Friday - Met Ivan, and we went to watch the S.League match at Jalan Besar Stadium. As usual, met "crazy fucker". Seriously, he might appear crazy, but I dun think he is as crazy as he appears to be. He does research on soccer, and he even advises us on how to buy. Most importantly, his handwriting is dam nice. Hahas. He wrote on a piece of paper to tell Ivan how to bet for the next match. Lols. He told us to buy Wigan win for the upcoming EPL match.
Saturday - Told Ivan to bet for me Wigan, as "crazy fucker" had told us. Met him at night to watch the match. Disappointing. Wigan was supposed to win, but they actually lost to Portsmouth 4-0. There goes my virgin bet. Trusted "crazy fucker" and I lost $5. :( But I dun blame him though. In betting, theres always winning and losing. (:
Also, Liverpool lost to Fulham! :( Stupid referee biased! Gave 2 red cards to Degen and Carragher respectively without any hesitation, when it was at most supposed to be a yellow card only. =/
By the time we were done for the night, was 3am+ le. Ivan told me to meet him tomorrow to got for his CC event, which was a walk. Asked him what time, and he told me 8am start, meet him at 7.15am. =.= Told him to call me if I cant wake up, and to spam me awake.
Sunday - Alarm rang at 6.45am. Ivan was supposed to call me at 6.30am. In the end I called him, and he just woke up I guess. Told him I will meet him at 7.30 instead, so I slept for a little while more. Literally dragged myself out of bed. =.=
Met him and went for the walk. Was quite ok, but we got a free T shirt. Hehes. After that we wanted to have Macs breakfast, but ended up it was only for weekdays. =.= So we went to eat at 68, and went to play soccer after that. Playing soccer after eating! Duno what we were thinking also. But we just played, and had lots of fun.
Went back after that, and arranged to meet him at night for the Man City match, at 12am, though we went earlier to get seats. By the time the match end was already 2am+. And I had to wake up at 7.15am this morning. Bleahs.
Total of 6hrs+ of sleep in 2 days only. Dots..
My resolution is to smoke lesser and watch my diet, and also to train back myself.
Wenyuan that bastard kept laughing when I told him I wanted to smoke lesser. =.=" Haha... Yeah. With these resolutions, I'll work towards it and try my very best!
Gonna sleep now... Uber uber tired already. Goodnights!
Labels: November resolutions