PP Poster Presentation
Monday, November 30, 2009
Today is my off day. But had to make a trip down to school for my Poster Presentation. Went down all the way to school. Couldnt find Willie cause he didn't answer his phone. Hence I went to meet Weiting. Chatted with her for about 5mins before I went to E66N for my presentation.
When I went there, I saw Javier presenting. So I stayed outside first. When he was done, my last sem Java faci, who is also my advisor, told me that I could start.
By the time I put my posters up, it was 3.20pm already. I asked for permission to start, and when I was granted, I just presented my best. I got 3 questions, and I managed to answer them well, I think? The guai lan facilitator Javier told me about was smiling and nodding his head when I answered his question. Its a good sign? :D
By the time I left, was only 3.33pm. Imagine my presentation lasted max 10mins only? >.< lols. Met Willie after that and headed to Causeway Point together, where I waited for Dad as he could fetch me home.
Labels: poster presentation