Twilight New Moon
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Went out with dear today. Went to a Pasar Malam at Toa Payoh. After that followed her to Courts because she wanted to get a camera. After getting the camera, she went to meet her friend Qiu Li awhile. After that I sent her back. All the way to her home...
Probably it was a mistake... Because there we ended up quarrelling again. Haix.. Everytime happens. Im getting so tired already... Everytime it makes me feel as though Im the one at fault. Or maybe it really is mine.
Left her place, and headed home, feeling down, with many questions swirling about in my head. When I reached home, received a call from my bro. He asked me if I just reached home, and I asked him how he know, and he said cause he saw me walking back. Asked me to go out with him, and yes, I agreed to immediately. Firstly, because I wanted to be closer with him, and secondly, because I really needed a getaway.
So yeah... Went with him, and he met his group of friends again. Met them at AMK Hub to watch a movie. And yes.. It was Twilight - New Moon. Even though I was lost because I didnt watch the first movie, I can see that the movie is nice, and one day Im probably gonna find time to watch the first one somewhere online.
By the time the movie ended was already 2am+.. Slacked awhile to chat while they smoked... Left the place at around 3.30am+.
Labels: Twilight