Celebrating my Birthday in Advance
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Met up with Ben, Quincey, June, Junrong, and Eileen today to celebrate my bithday in advance.
Initially the plan was to go Aston's to eat, but Quincey said that Aston's would be packed, so we decided to switch locations. Decided to eat steamboat, but it was all the way at Bukit Merah. Hence, I suggested Kovan, the place where I always eat the Mee Goreng. :)
Ordered quite alot of food, and we couldn't finish it. But we agreed the food was nice though. Hahas.
Sorry Eileen, I didn't know you couldnt take spicy food. Real sorry, my apologies. >.<
After eating, we went back to Ben's place.
Quincey and June bought me a cake, and it was from Awfully Chocolate. Hahas... THANKS QUINCEY AND JUNE! :) The cake was really nice. Hehe.
Lucky we were all very full, and nobody decided to drink any liquor. Hahas. Shall end here. :)
Labels: 18th Birthday