Cleaning Up
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Yes, I cleaned up my keyboard and CPU like finally! Well, it was an impromptu decision actually. Just now while working, Jee Ku came and find me as usual. After that, he passed me his 1GB of RAM, as his other computer was not working. Woo~! Shiok! Hahas.
Was supposed to go swimming with Wenyuan, but last minute didn't because it was too late le, as my work ended late. Next time bah bro. :)
Came back, and saw the layer of dust on my keyboard, and on my CPU. Hence, I took a cloth and alot alot of tissues, and cleaned up everything. As for my keyboard, I cleaned it letter by letter, and now my keyboard looks so clean! Its really white now! :) And my CPU too, no more dust on it! Hahas. I feel a great sense of satisfaction man! :)
Oh yes, and when I installed the RAM in, its working! Now I have 2GB of RAM on this desktop. Hehe. :D
Shall end here, going for dinner with my family and Soi Ku, and meeting my NCC mates later at Serangoon! *POOF!*
Labels: cleaning up