Happy Birthday to ME!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Happy Birthday to me~
Happy Birthday to me~
Happy Birthday to Derrick~
Happy 18th Birthday to me~
YES! I'm finally 18~! :) Finally the legal age already. Hahas. And soon I'll be taking my driving license! Hahas. Really cant wait. :)
Let me recap how I spent my celebrations. :)
Went with my mum to Carlton Hotel for a buffet lunch, cause the vouchers were expiring on 31st, but New Year's Eve cant use, so had to use it by the 30th.
For dinner, went with my family members to RiverFront Hotel for a buffet dinner. Hahas. 2 buffets in a day. How to lose weight?! LOLS! But both lunch and dinner, the food was good. :)
After dinner, the main event was here. POWERHOUSE! Clubbed with Kenneith, his brother Brandon, Wenyuan and Junhao. Thanks to Junhao for bringing us in as his guests. Hehe. Opened a bottle there, and it was cheaper than I expected. I was expecting $160++, but it actually amounted to $128 only. :) Went to the dancefloor very late, because we were taking care of one of Junhao's drunk friend.
But overall it was fun, and the 4 of us - Me, Wenyuan, Kenneith and Brandon shared cab. Went to watch soccer with Wenyuan as he was heading to school and didn't want to sleep, while Kenneith and Brandon both headed home.
Once again, I'm finally 18! x))
Labels: 18th Birthday