Sending Tomy off
Sunday, December 06, 2009
Went to cut my hair yesterday. As usual, went to May there at Boon Keng. After that, went over to Ben's place for a bbq. :) As usual, the few of us, and Desmond came along with Jasber also. Left his place at 11.40pm, and managed to catch the last 147 to Boon Keng.
Met Ivan and WY there, and watched the soccer matches. DAMMIT! I thought Torres was coming back, so I told Ivan to make a bet for me. Ended up, I went there, and realised Torres wasnt playing, and he wasnt even on the bench at all! I immediately told Ivan can tear ticket le. :( Ended up Liverpool draw with Blackburn. Chelsea lost to Man City. Boring! Feels as though I have wasted my time the whole night when I could be home sleeping. Reached home at about 3.50am, and by the time I slept was about 4.20am le. Didn't dare to sleep on my bed as I know that if I slept on my bed, I would definitely KO and wun be able to wake up on time.
Woke up at about 6am. Yes, 6am. Thats how much sleep I had. :) Went to prepare, and made my way to the Airport. Reached at about 7.30am. Met Nick, Tomy, and Tomy's other friends at Swensen's. Had breakfast there. In the end, Tomy treated again. Thanks once more Tomy bro. :)
After sending Tomy off, Nick and I decided to go play LAN at a LAN shop near Park Lane. Played 1 round of DotA and we won. :) After that we played L4D2. :) Played the versus mode at first, and it was quite alright. After that I suggested to Nick to play the campaign mode. OMG! IMBA graphics! And the gameplay is so much more fun! xD Parang? Guitar? Frying Pan? Chainsaw? All these are melee weapons! LOL! My overall favourite is the Parang. Makes me feel like a samurai. Hehe.
After that, at about 12pm+, we both headed home le. Reached home at about 1.30pm+, and knocked out on the sofa after a short period of time. Didn't even eat my lunch. Slept all the way till abt 6.30pm+, when Soi Ku gave me a call to go out with him. Went to shop for his house lightings, and had dinner finally at about 9pm+.
Shall end here. Nights!
Labels: Left 4 Dead 2