Slack, slack, and more slacking
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Had been out with my bros the past 3 days. Well, nights I mean. Hahas. Let me recap about it, starting from Monday. :)
MondayMet Wenyuan and Ivan at about 9.20pm. Did not know where to go, so Wenyuan decided to go Shisha at Bugis there. Ended up, we went to Haji Lane there. Was quite fun. After Shishaing, we went to Eminent Plaza, Lavender Food Square for supper. Eat till dam full. Hahas. While walking back, suddenly heavy rain. We zhao ah! While running across the road, Wenyuan dropped his PSP. Heng still can work, arbo sure sian. After that when the rain subsided, Ivan and I slowly walked back. And the weather was great. :)
TuesdayWenyuan suddenly called me at 6pm+ and suggested going Karaoke. Agreed to go since I had nothing to do, and went along with him. Joel and Ivan went too. Went Katong there, and the room rate was quite ok. $14/hour. So we sang for 2.5hrs, so it added up to about $8/person. Kinda reasonable I think. After that, headed to Eminent Plaza once more. LOL. Supper and supper.. Gonna grow fatter soon. :( But we enjoyed ourselves, and walked home again. Steady ah Joel, walk all the way back to Serangoon! Hahas...
WednesdayMet up with Wenyuan, Joel and Ivan again. Went to Novena to eat steamboat. Hahas. To celebrate Joel's and my birthday. After eating, we were all dam bloody full. We really whack the food like no tomorrow. :) After eating, I suggested going to Prinsep there to LAN. Went to the LAN shop Nick brought me to last time, and I saw the boss. He told me Nick was there. Hence, I wanted to say hi, but I gave him a big scare instead. Hahas. Sorry bro! :p
However, we didn't LAN, because it was full. Ended up we went to play pool. Played till about 11.30pm then we all left le. After that, Wenyuan and I went to the Prata Shop to slack while Ivan went back first.
Shall end here. Byes! Going to a pub tomorrow with my NCC mates, shall update about it when I come back! :)
Labels: slacking