Steamboat and Clubbing
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Met Weiting, Valery and Kenneith for dinner at Bugis. We went to have a steamboat dinner. Ate at the one I went before, the one that was $18/pax. Went to the 2nd storey, because we had 4 people. Hahas. But it was abit troublesome because we had to go down if we wanted to take drinks. And there I went, trying to be funny with the person in charge again. Typical me. :/
Me : "Wo men zuo shang mian, yao na shui shi bu shi yao xia lai?"
Person in charge : "Shi de, yao xia lai na, ying wei shang mian mei you."
Me : "Wah, zhe yang hen ma fan leh."
Person in charge : "Shi de, you yi dian ma fan."
Me : "Dui lor. Ni men you mei you tong? Zhe yang wo bu yong yi zhi xia lai."
Person in charge : *stunned* "Tong ah? wo men mei you."
Me : "Aiya bu yao jin." *walks back up*
Hahas. When I told them what I did, they started laughing and Kenneith said I lan xiao xiao, and he don't know me. LOLS. After that Kenneith's friend Leslie came, and Kenneith just brought him up. Hahas.
Asked Kenneith what his plans were after dinner, and whether he wanted to go anywhere slack or not, as Valery was going clubbing at Butter Factory, and Weiting was going home. Turns out he said he and Leslie were going PowerHouse. I went "WTF?!". Lols. He then asked me to go along, and he said free entry because his friend could put me on guest list.
I went home to take my IC first, as they said there will check IC. However, by the time we reach there and said we were on guest list, they just chopped something on our hands and let us in. Wasted my time going home to take IC. >.<" Also, Valery decided to go to PowerHouse with Ping and Jun Hao because Butter Factory had a long queue. Hahas.
Upon going in, Kenneith's friend immediately ask us to drink. Downed 1 cup of Tiger, super bloated. Hahas. Then drank abit of hard liquor too. Music was nice, with imba bass system. Hahas.
And when I went to the toilet, I met someone there. It was Wilson Lim! Hahas. Gave him a big big hug! Such a long time since we last met, and the last place I ever thought of meeting him was at a club! Hahas. However, I was with Kenneith and his friends, so I told him we would catch up next time. Was nice seeing him after so long. :)
When we went to the Smoking Terrace, it was packed. The first thing that came to my mind was "This is then Genting Highland. RP's toilet is nothing compared to this." LOLS!
So yeah, whiled the time away, and at about 2am+ only Kenneith and I had to take care of Leslie cause he drunk already. Wanted to move him but he couldn't, was too drunk already.
By the time 4.15am, we just got him up and Kenneith piggy-backed him all the way till the taxi stand while I got a taxi, and cabbed back to Punggol. Put him at the void deck as he couldn't move at all, and we sat there till 6am before bringing him up to Kenneith's place where we put him on the sofa where he could finally sleep properly. Lols.
Took the LRT to Punggol and changed NEL home. By the time I slept was about 7am le. Mum woke me up at 1pm+. Sighs. Tired. Lol.
First time to a club, and my conclusion is.. Clubbing is fun, but provided nobody gets drunk. :) Shall end here!
Labels: clubbing at PowerHouse