Basic Theory Test
Friday, January 29, 2010
Today is the day of my actual BTT! Spent quite some time in the afternoon at Soi Ku's place helping him shift his things to his new house. When I had some spare time, I was reading through my BTT book.
Was particularly scared about the road markings part, as I couldn't really get it 100% right. So it was actually the main point of my revisioin.
Dad fetched me to CDC when it was about time, and my heart was pounding like mad when I was walking in. And to think I was feeling confident still at Soi Ku's house. Hahas.
Went inside the test room, and waited for the test to start. When the test started, I realised that the questions were all very similar to the Etrial. Suddenly I felt a surge of confidence, and just did everything. In 10mins, I was done. I saw the word "PASSED" appear, and I felt super happy and satisfied. :)
Went to print my slip, and went to book my FTT date. OMG! My FTT date is on the 1st of April at the soonest. Felt kinda sian as I had to wait so long before I can take practicals. But...
I was wrong! The person told me I could apply PDL already and take my practicals, and go on circuit and road! The pre-requisite of passing FTT is only to book TP! I felt super happy immediately. Will probably apply my PDL next week and book my practicals already! Cant wait to get into the driver's seat and go off! :D
Shall update more about it soon. :)
Labels: Journey of my Driving License