BTT Etrial
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Today was PHP lesson. Fucking Indian faci mark me late again when I reached class at 9.16am. Just 1 freaking minute late and she couldn't let it go. I swear to God she's a real fucktart.
Had no motivation at all, and decided to partial. :) So Val, Kenneith, Yanping, Willie and I decided to go sing K. Wanted to go Party World, but it was too expensive. We ended up going to a place Yanping recommended at Marsiling CC -_-". The place was cheap as it was $9/hr for a medium room.
Hilarious in there, with me choosing R&B songs for Kenneith. Hahas. Oh yeah, set up my laptop and some of us played FIFA too. xD Real enjoyment to relieve stress. Hahas.
At night, I had my BTT Etrial test. Did the first time, and I failed 3 and passed 3. Oh well, considering I didn't study, it was very good already. Hahas. But its pretty common sense, Hope I can pass the actual BTT. :)
Labels: Journey of my Driving License