Chinese New Year Clothes Shopping
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Today was out to buy my New Year clothes. :)
Went with Kenneith, Tempestt, Spencer and Briandon. Ate as Burger King first before heading to Peninsular to get our stuff.
Wanted to buy a cardigan, but apparantly they did not have it in white. So I gave it up, as I didn't want to wear a black cardigan for Chinese New Year. However, when we went to another shop, I saw a white jeans. Bought it immediately and also decided to buy a white hoodie. If I can't get a cardigan, a hoodie will make do too I guess. But Im kinda determined to get myself a white cardigan next time. :)
After Peninsula, Spencer went home first while the rest of us went to Kovan to play pool and billiard. Sighs. My billiard is getting bad. Maybe cause too long time never play already. Played like shit. =/
After that, went over to Kenneith's place to put my stuff and Spencer joined us again. Kenneith had his maid cook dinner for us. The Japanese Curry Beef and Steamed Egg was nice. :) Thanks bro!
Soon, Kenneith, Spencer and I went over to Powerhouse! :D Leslie joined us too after his work. Today was fun, and we managed to squeeze into almost the centre of the dancefloor! But it was extremely packed. Which is a usual thing I guess. Hahas. Danced all the way from 2am+ till it closed. Really tiring, but it was really fun. (: Well, and the joke is on Leslie for the night. :D
After that we went back to Punggol for breakfast and I cabbed back after that. Really tired already. But I did enjoy myself. :)