Daybreakers
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Went out with Kenneith, Tempestt and Spencer today to Bugis. We were planning to look around to go shopping for our Chinese New Year clothing.
Walked past many shops, and Kenneith and Specer bought their clothes. Didn't buy mine, as I was planning to go Peninsular to keep a lookout next week. :)
And also, we watched the movie Daybreakers. Its about a world of vampire and humans, and that the population of human is slowly declining, and that vampires are running out of blood. Very nice show, and I think it was quite worth the money to have watched it.
Kenneith and Spencer had some plans in the night, but Kenneith had his family dinner first. So I shared a cab back with Spencer as I was having a fever, and he alighted me at my house here before heading back to Punggol. Thanks for the lift Spencer. :)
Labels: Daybreakers