Alls Well Ends Well 2010
Friday, February 19, 2010
Met Kenneith, Leslie, Tempestt and Michelle at Junction 8 at 12.30pm today. Tempestt asked me to join them to play Jubeat today, as Kenneith and Leslie had work.
So yeap, played at the arcade first, before going for lunch at Macs. McValue Lunch Hour really gets McDonald pack. Singaporeans never miss out on cheap things, and we are part of them too. Lols.
After eating, we went for a smoke, and Kenneith and Leslie had to go already, as their work started at 3pm. So Tempestt, Michelle and I went back to the arcade to play. As usual, Jubeat and KoF. I played 2 new games too. The new Bishi Bashi. Hahas. All 3 of us played together, and we managed to complete the whole game, 22 stages. :) But of course, we had to put in more credits to continue. Hahas. Another one was the fishing game, whereby if you manage to catch a fish, you can get back tokens. LOL. A good game to kill time, and a good way to get tokens. But of course, a good way to lose tokens too. Hahas.
By the time our tokens were spent, it was only 4.40pm. Decided to watch a movie, and we watched Alls Well Ends Well 2010, the 4.55pm timeslot. Funny comedy. Had a good laugh from it. :) After the movie, it was about 6.45pm already. I had to leave first, as I had guitar class later.
During guitar class, Ivan took my scoresheet for Because I'm Stupid. He was trying to play it when Albert saw, and Albert asked what song was it. He just said it was a Korean song, and that it was mine. Later on, Albert asked me to play the song form my iPhone and let him hear. Wa piang eh, so pai seh sia. =.= He asked the class who knew the song, and a few people said they knew. So he borrowed my scoresheet to go and make a few copies. Lol. Might be a good thing though. At least probably I can ask him to teach me how to play it. Lols.
Shall end here. Had a long day today. :)