Mahjong
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Today went to Punggol to meet Kenneith, as he wanted to teach me Mahjong. But ended up, Jomin had some problem, and Tedson also had some problem. In the end, Jomin's problem was solved, but Tedson's problem continued. They decided to settle it with a 1 to 1. Junyang represented Tedson, against that guy. In the end it was a draw, as no one lay flat on the floor.
Well, first time I saw a fight. But seeing them fight, reminded me of that time when I was with Willie, where he was trying to train me. I realised that both of them were really slow, and that the speed they were at is nothing compared to the speed Ive seen Willie taught me. Lols.
After that, went to Leslie's house as he wanted to take some books. Saw his brother's own personal training room. Scary man. Hahas. So many dumbbells, pull up bar by the door, and his own punching bag. Cool man.
After that, headed to Kenneith's place, where he taught me Mahjong. Didn't really understand much, but just decided to play along with them. In the end, lost $10. Well, take it as I pay tuition fees bah. Hahas. Kenneith, big winner, decided to treat us dinner, and after that I headed home as it was late already.
Today is probably a memorable day, in a sense I guess. xD