Random
Sunday, February 07, 2010
Just came back from watching soccer with Wenyuan and Ivan. Bought 2 matches, and I won both tickets. :)
Before that, I went with Wenyuan to Cineleisure, K-Pool. We decided to have a contest, which is the first to win 3 games win. Loser had to go and get the girl's number. Hahas. In the end, I won, and I told him to forget about the whole thing as there were many people around. However, in the end when there were lesser people, he felt that "yuan du fu shu", and he went to get her number. Congrats to him, as he got it. :)
After that we went to watch soccer. Liverpool won Everton. :) Manchester United won Portsmouth. And I won both the tickets for this 2 matches. Lol.
But even though I won, yes Im glad. But I dont really feel happy. Inside me, Im feeling kinda empty. Well, probably cause I feel lonely. Sighs.