Tonned at Ben's place
Sunday, February 21, 2010
As mentioned, I tonned over at Ben's place last night. Went over to meet him, as it had been a long time since I last saw him. As usual, played games over at his place, and slacked together.
We watched Saw 6 together too. It was a nice show, and the series of events that happened are really synchronised to the point of perfection. Everything falls into place in the end. Simply fantastic.
At night, Ben, Quincey, Junrong, Dominic, June and I played BlackJack together. Quincey and June stopped at 2am+, while the rest of us continued. We played till about 4.15am, and decided to order Macs. We carried on playing till Macs came. After that, we were all tired and decided to call it a night.
When I woke up this afternoon, felt hungry and decided to go buy lunch with Ben. Junrong had to go off first. So yeap, went out to da bao at the hawker centre near Chomp Chomp, and went back to Ben's place to eat. After eating, played a few rounds of DotA with Ben and Quincey before I left for home. :)
This year my luck has been good. Played BlackJack 3 times this year, and won all 3 times. Hmm.. with some calculations.. 22 + 14 + 51. I won $87 in total this year for BlackJack. :) Hope this good luck follows me throughout this year, and give me a helping hand in my messed up love life. x)
Labels: gambling