True Legend
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Went out with Kenneith, Leslie and Leslie's gf, Michelle today. Met them at Plaza Singapura. As usual they were Jubeat-ing. Lols. Met Sabrina too coincidentally, and she was with her bf. Lol. What a small world.
Played Para Para too, at Zone X. Hehe. Long time no play already. Yes man. Nowadays Ultra High Heels I can definitely pass. Hahas. Happy. :)
We watched a movie too. True Legend. Very nice show. Then got 1 part Jay Chou came out, I laughed my ass off. Then Jay Chou talk till dam lao lan. LOLS. But overall, its a nice movie. Those who feel like watching a good show can catch it. :)
After that, we left already. But suddenly Valery asked us to go Serangoon Gardens and meet her to drink, slack and chill. But in the end, she changed location to Bishan, as she was meeting her other friends. =.= In the end, Kenneith and I were like idiots there.
They left at about 2am, and Kenneith and I din know what to do. In the end, Kenneith suggested tonning over at my place, and I was fine with it, as we were going out together too later on in the day. Our destination - Butter Factory!
Shall update about it tomorrow! :D
Labels: true legend