3rd practical lesson
Friday, March 12, 2010
Today was my 3rd driving practical lesson. And guess what? The instructor brought me out to the road today!
Oh yeah. On the road it is so much fun. :) Everything felt so life-like, as though I had already gotten my license. The feeling is extremely nice. x) Oh, and the best thing was, today's module is about gear shifting.
On the road, I went till gear 3! I no longer have to drive like a snail inside the circuit with a limit of 20km/hr. On the road, When I saw my speed was around 35km/hr, I shifted to gear 3 and went to around 45km/hr. I feel so free, driving like that.
I think I'm addicted to driving. Cant wait for my next practical lesson. I wanna get my license soon, and drive freely into the night. :)
Labels: Journey of my Driving License