Dramas
Monday, March 15, 2010
I'm low on funds. :( Can't find a job, no input, only output. Damn.
But it's alright I guess. I've decided to stay at home for the rest of this month, going out only when necessary. But I'm afraid I will feel bored...
But that's not an issue anymore! I've decided to glue myself to the comp and watch several dramas to keep me entertained and pass time. :) This way, I can refrain from going out which equals to having to spend money. (:
If only I was an Ah Seah Kia... Money wouldn't be an issue. If only.....
But I'm not, and no point thinking about it. Anyway, the first drama I'm watching is actually an old one. Its Meteor Garden. LOL! Super backdated. But I decided to watch this to see how it differs from its Korean counterpart, Boys Over Flowers. Hahas. Watched 6 episodes already, and it's getting interesting. Hehe.
And I cant help but notice the uncanny resemblance between Shancai(Barbie Hsu) and her, which brings thoughts of her drifting into my head.....
Labels: dramas