My first driving practical lesson
Thursday, March 04, 2010
Today I went for my first practical lesson. Imagine I just drank last night, and my practical lesson was 8.30am time slot. Lols. First lesson only drink driving. LOLS. Slept on the sofa after I came home so that I wouldnt oversleep. Hahas.
So yeps. Headed over to CDC, and was kinda lost. Didn't know where my car was. Found it after 10mins, and the instructor taught me the very basic general knowledge stuff. After that, was my turn already. Had to try to engage biting point. Managed to do it, but not easy.
The next part was really moving off. Had to depress the accelerator very gently. When I mean very gently, I mean it. I was supposed to rev till only 2.5, but the minute I depressed to accelerate, I went all the way to 3.5+ almost 4. =.="
For braking, it was like the accelerator. Depress it gently too. But for my side, I depressed it too hard such that it was considered an emergency brake already. OOPS! :x My instructor was telling me not to make his High Blood Pressure worse. LOL.
Went into circuit after that. Had to constantly remind myself to be gentle and delicate with the accelerator and brake. It really is not easy.
At the end of the day, I realise that driving manual car is really not as easy as it seems. I feel like Keisuke. Having to practise delicate accelerator work. LOL. Speaking of Initial D... Respect those drivers. Controlling the clutch and accelerator and gear while drifting. LOL! Shall end here. :)
Looking forward to my next lesson tomorrow. :)
Labels: Journey of my Driving License