Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
Monday, March 01, 2010
Was a last minute decision to go and meet Kenneith and the rest to watch Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. Was bored at home, and messaged Kenneith. And he told me he was watching the movie, and asked me if I wanted to go along. Hence I decided to follow. :)
Met him at Plaza Sing, the usual arcade. Watched at Golden Village instead of our usual cinema at The Cathay.
Starting of the show, they featured Zues and Poiseidon, and I was shocked cause I didn't know what the show was about. Didn't know it was about Greek legends. LOL. Greek legends are part of my area of interests. :p
The show was nice, and the storyline is pretty good. I feel that its quite a worthwhile movie to watch. :)
After movie, we went to eat Burger King, and then went to Zone X to play abit of Para. After that, I went over to Punggol to slack as usual, and left after that. Had a fun day today. :)
Labels: Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief