Wandered Thoughts
Wednesday, May 05, 2010
I hate being alone. When Im alone, my thoughts start to wander about. And gradually, they will often wander to you. Thats when images of you start drifting into my head, filling up my mind.
For my friends out there wondering who she is, lets just call her "A.".
Little epic things you do always leave a smile hanging on my face. Be it just a simple wave, or just a smile, its sufficient.
I am always yearning to see you, hoping to pass you by when Im walking around the school grounds or corridors. And when I do, I cant help but feel that my day is brightened.
Probably we are distant, yet I try to inch closer to you by striking up conversations with you; face to face, or through MSN. Hopefully one day we can just talk about anything, and probably just laugh at the silly things we say.
I know, you will probably not stumble across this post. But I just wanna share my thoughts, hoping that if you do, you will probably realise how I feel.
"The greater regret is what you could have done rather than what you did."
Though I've confessed to you, and told you that I'm fond of you, but only getting told back that we are better off as friends, I don't regret what I did. Because I've let you know how I feel.
If the world crashed tomorrow, I won't die of regret because I do not have words kept in my heart, left unspoken.
Labels: wandering thoughts