A Day to Rest
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Yes yes, it is finally a day to rest for me today. No doubt school has just started for 2 days after 2 weeks of holidays, I feel that holidays werent really holidays.
Had constant FYP meetings, and not to mention, going for my driving lessons. Had been really exhausted.
However today, even though its a Wednesday, I dont have to go for FYP meetings, and I finally managed to get a good rest. Slept till 12pm! :D To top things up, the weather was raining! Ahh... SHIOK! Hahahs.
Talking about driving, I am going for my Auto Car Session later. Wonder how it feels like to drive an Auto car. Been driving Manual all the time, to the extent I think Manual is easy. Shall know the answer later. Hahas.
Oh yes, and I've booked my TP also. ;) 3rd August. :) Hope I wont mess up and be able to pass. :)
I am thinking of changing the ways I label my post. I will probably give a few.
General - Things about my everyday life.
Love Quotes - Love Quotes from Facebook. Some quotes are really nice and I will post here. :)
Journey of my Driving License - Had been around for some time, just that I havent had time to update. Lols.
What's more? Cant think of anything else right now. Shall think of it more as time passes. hahas.
Shall end here!
Labels: General