Problems
Sunday, August 15, 2010
So many things have happened lately. My palm is made of flesh, so is the back of my hand. I aint taking any sides. I'm just a neutral party, trying to help both you guys out.
You told me what had happened, you asked me for advice, you asked me to help you out. I listened to what you had to say, I gave you advice, and I helped you out.
But at the end of the day, when things have come to what you want it to be, you pull a long face. You isolate yourself.
You say that you are strong, you can take it. You are worried that the other party cant take it instead. But right now, I think that the other party is taking it better than you do.
She told me not to blame you for what you have done.
But all I told her was : "I wont blame him. He has been a good friend so far. The things he has done for me as a friend is more than the shit he has given me as a friend. I will definitely not condemn him just for this one silly mistake which he has made."
Bro, wake up will you? We are all definitely here for you.
Labels: General