PROFILE
ENTRIES
FLY AWAY
CREDITS
Disclaimer section
Welcome!
My thoughts and feelings.
Remember to drop a tag!
Biography
All about me! :D
~*Derrick Chua*~
~*31 December 1991*~
Loves
-Basketball & Soccer
-Pool and Billiard
Hates
-Backstabbers and Liars
Being left out
Traffic Police Test
Tuesday, August 03, 2010
Today I went for my TP. And guess what? I've PASSED! Yes! Its a new driver on the road! Hahas.
Chalked up 18points, and barely made it. But who cares!? A PASS is a PASS, and now I can drive! :D
I'm really glad I managed to pass on my first try. Saved alot of time and money.
I feel so free now. I can drive out into the night, without any worries. :)
This will be my very last post with the label 'Journey of my Driving License', because, I've gotten it. :)
Labels:
Journey of my Driving License
Darlinks
~~ <3 ~~
Ameerul
Ivan
Jessica
Tempestt
Weiting
Wen Yuan
Wesley
Say thank you
Credits here!
designer:
JERMAINE
basecode:
Lynn
Photo : Squidoo.
Speak to me.
Have your say.