A Little Truth
Wednesday, September 01, 2010
Theres always -
A little truth behind every "just kidding".
A little knowledge behind every "I dont know".
A little emotion behind every "I dont care".
A little pain behind every "Its okay".
Got this from one of Facebook's pages. And I think that this is so true. Its just like no matter how strong a person is, he/she will have some sort of weakness, a little fear in him/her.
Sometimes when you say "just kidding", its some sort like to make an escape after you have brought your point across, aint it? Lols. Thats probably what I feel.
When you say "I dont know", you somehow just know it. Its just that you cant be bothered to give an answer to reply that person.
Just like in a relationship, when one party says "I dont care", actually he/she does, just that things are heated up and the strong front comes on.
"Its okay". The best excuse to let people around you assume you are really fine. But in actual fact, you are actually not. Works well together with "Dont worry, Im fine", "Im alright".
Back to the main point, how true this quote is.
Labels: General, Love Quotes