FYP2 - Done, Once and for ALL!
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Today was our Final Evaluation. The 3 of us were scared like mad. We came early to read up on our codes, and to make some last minute "revision".
When we went in to present, we just presented everything normally, and the best thing is, WE MANAGED TO ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS THAT WERE ASKED! :D
Rahim Low said that all of us had improved compared to FYP1, especially Yong. With this in mind, we all know that we are safe. It is officially over. After presenting, we were saying "Aiya scared what. FYP how to fail" Hahas! Did I mention in my previous post that Gary Chan and Rahim Low was scary? Hehe. Actually not. Gary Chan is quite an ok person. Just tested us on our system. Ultimately, the killer is still Rahim Low. BUT! WE SURVIVED! :D
I am feeling so relaxed now. FYP2 over, now I am just waiting for UT3, and I will end my Polytechnic education. Im so in a holiday mood now. :P
Labels: General