Happy New Year 2011
Saturday, January 01, 2011
Happy New Year people! :)
It is 2011 already. 2010 has passed, and I guess that there are many things that I have to leave behind in 2010. I am going to make 2011 a good year for myself, even though I have to enlist in army this year. Too many things had happened in 2010, especially in the later part. But its over, and its not worth mentioning. :)
Anyways, here is my New Year's Resolution for 2011 :
#1 : Forget about the unhappy memories of 2010;
#2 : Be more hard hearted;
#3 : Blog more often;
#4 : Improve my billiard skills;
#5 : Drink and smoke lesser;
#6 : Control my diet and slim down;
#7 : Go to gym and tone up;
#8 : Follow my heart more often;
and most importantly,
#9 : Be a BETTER PERSON! :)
Once again, Happy New Year people! :)
Labels: General, New Year Resolution