Experiences And Growth
Saturday, February 26, 2011
It has been 1 week at work already. Everything is fine. Work is ok. People there are friendly too. :) Its just that it's taking a lot out of me. Waking up at 5am in the morning everyday.
Maybe it is because I have been working, my thinking kinda changed. Well, maybe it cannot be considered as change. A better way to describe it would probably be that it has started taking shape.
In the past, whenever I worked, it was short term, and I always had friends with me. However, now, it will probably be until I go army, and I am all alone. Even though dad is there, he isnt working the same job scope as me, and often I am always on my own.
I realise that many things can be learnt. Previously, I was always scared. I always felt it was entering something new, and that it was something I was unfamiliar with or had no idea, and that I was afraid to mess up.
Maybe this is what people meant when they say "We learn as we grow". Hence, right now, I am gonna make the best out of everything. I will progress one step further, even though I dont know what's approaching or what lies ahead. I am going to grow out of my shell, and let there be a drastic increase in my growth. I am gonna tackle the next corner without any hesitation! :)
Labels: General