First Day of Work
Monday, February 21, 2011
Started work today. My first day of work, immediately after my school ended just last week. But I have no complaints, because I am working after school ended. There are so many people out there who have been working while schooling. Mine is probably nothing as I am only focusing on work, compared to those who are/were juggling between work and studies. :)
Woke up at 5am today, to go to work with Dad. And I didnt have a good sleep last night. Slept at 1am, and woke up 3 times, once at around 3.06am and twice at 4am+. Needless to say, I was zombified.
Today, I realise just how big Ngee Ann Poly is. Walking those few blocks today really drained me. Of course, credit goes to the stairs too. Climbing up and down took a hell lot out of me.
But actually, I am quite looking forward to it. I will take it as pre-NS training. In the past, I would often use studies as an excuse. But right now, I cant find any excuse, and I dont wanna find any excuse to stop myself from getting fit.
Really tired. I am retiring to bed now. My day starts at 5am tomorrow once again, and for the next few weeks or months to come.
But still, I am thinking of you. Im glad, because you are the last thing that I thought of before I sleep, and I am falling asleep with thoughts of you drifting through my mind. :)
Labels: General