Confession of a Broken Heart
Monday, April 11, 2011
Today, I mustered my courage to tell her that I've fallen for her. I dont know what spurred me to do so, or whether it was in the heat of a moment I made a rash decision. However, one thing for sure was that I had to let her know how I felt.
I feel so much more light hearted now. Maybe, because I had been keeping it inside me for some time, now that it is out, I feel better. Much much better.
"A crush lasts only for a maximum of 4 months. If its longer than that, you know you are in love."
Believing in this, I kept it inside me for more than 4 months. I did not want to loosely tell her that I liked her only to realise that it was only just a crush. However, now I realise shes still the one I am thinking about all this time. I am sure it isnt only just a crush, but that I have really fallen for her.
Labels: General