Best Christmas in a long long time
Monday, December 26, 2011
Been so many months since I last posted something here. I can see that its getting dusty. hmm..
Been in the army for 1 month already. Seems pretty quick, but everyday inside is like hell. Weekends are the only thing I look forward to. Speaking about weekends, ever since I enlisted, I am glad to say that my weekends have been nice.
Yesterday was Christmas. Christmas didnt mean much to me usually, its just another normal day. But this year, I am glad to say it was different. :) I had a wonderful and super awesome Christmas celebration.
I wanna thank you for making this year's Christmas so wonderful for me. I really appreciate it, and no amount of words can actually say out how I truly feel. No, I'm not exagerrating. I mean it. :)
Thats all, I shall end here. Seems like after so many months, I am gonna make my way back into this white space again. :)
Labels: General