Happy New Year 2012!
Sunday, January 01, 2012
Happy New Year! Its 2012! :) Time seems to pass so quickly. Will this year be the end of the world? Hmm... Doesnt matter. I will still spend my time wisely with those that I love. :)
Last night, went for countdown with bro and his friends, together with Sheree too. Went elsewhere to spend some time alone with Sheree, and we had a good talk. Shared with her my Christmas and Birthday wish, and what prize I wanted for winning the bowling game. :)
But things didnt seem to go as how I wished I would like it to be. :/ But anyways, its the new year, and I should have some New Year Resolutions. :) Here goes...
#1 : Secret. *its has been achieved already* :)
#2 : Slim down, get a leaner body and get fitter
#3 : Pass through BMT successfully
#4 : Have a stronger determination
Happy New Year 2012 once more! :)
Labels: General