1st Month Anniversary
Wednesday, February 01, 2012
Happy 1st month anniversary my dear Sheree Ang! <3
In the blink of an eye, it has been one month together with you already. :) Life has been much more enjoyable and meaningful, mainly because I have you around. Now I know its no longer about just me, because its about you and me. :)
Thank you for always being there for me, whether I am happy, sad, or angry. Furthermore, you are my main source of motivation when things get tough in the army. Thinking about you just makes me stronger and able to move on.
You may tell me you are just an ordinary girl, but you dont know how special you are to me. I am looking forward to many more months and years with you! <3
Once again, happy 1st month my dearie! I Love You! <3 MUACKS! :)
Labels: Our Little Fairytale